Connecticut Master Hearth Services offers expert consultation services, pellet and gas servicing, installations and emergency repair (gas, pellet) services. Please feel free to call with any questions you may have at 860-978-8443.
Do you need your pellet stove serviced?
Most manufacturers recommend a comprehensive cleaning per every ton burned to keep your pellet stove in top operating form! Most households will burn thru 3 to 4 tons per heating season. We offer four levels of pellet service to fit your service needs:
– Basic Annual Cleaning
– Show Me How
– Yearly Service Contract
– Repair Service
Basic Annual Cleaning
Recommended comprehensive cleaning at least once during the heating season, depending on usage.
This servicing requires approx. 2.5 hrs.
- Disassembly and thorough cleaning of all access areas
- Thorough cleaning of exhaust passageways
- All system blowers and motors cleaned and oiled – when recommended by manufacturer
- Changing of worn gaskets
- Balancing of air intakes
- Vent sweep
- Electronics check
Service/Repair is performed by our 2 technician team:
First hour $189.00 each additional hr $109.00 *Parts are in addition to hourly rate.
Show Me How
Are you a hands on kinda person? Let us show you how to thoroughly maintain your own stove and eliminate the need for outside annual servicing- saving you thousands of dollars over the life of your stove. (Be prepared to get your hands dirty – we provide the gloves! )
The servicing and training require approximately 4 hrs.
- All of the basic service +
- Complete explanation of the workings of your stove ; ie.- how your stove “communicates” through its cycles, safety systems, what you can fix and how to (and when you need to call us)
- Hands on training
- Complete write up of tools you’ll need
- All questions answered
free standing or insert $595.00